The Alcohol and Other Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides confidential alcohol/drug counseling for all students. When a student is involved with the legal system (for example: driving while intoxicated or an arrest) they can utilize our counseling services at ADAP to complete required counseling.
- ADAP is an approved Intoxicated Driver Resource Center (IDRC) provider for Rutgers students.
- ADAP offers educational groups for students with legal involvement during the fall and spring semesters to help students fulfill legally related educational requirements.
- ADAP offers a four-session educational group for students with legal involvement.
- With an appropriate release of information ADAP will communicate with a student’s attorney or probation officer.
For more information, contact ADAP at (848) 932-7884.
Students can also utilize Student Legal Services. Rutgers University Student Legal Services provides eligible Rutgers University students with professional legal advice and assistance at no cost by attorneys licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. Their mission is to give students a place to go to have their questions answered so that their legal issues do not interfere with their academic pursuits.
- Legal Consultation
- Pre-Litigation Services
- Attorney Referral
- Community Outreach & Education
- Pre-Law Advising
For more information call 848-932-4529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with one of their attorneys.